I didn't post yesterday ... I had my card done :-) but was waiting for better "light". I far prefer to photograph with natural light, rather than flash - so sometimes I wait (and wait and wait!).
Anyway, this morning was better! Here's a card I did with my new pearlescent water colors. I really wanted to try to show how pearly and luminescent they are! I stamped with the large single flower on vellum (I used Brilliance Graphite ink) with black ep. Uggh ... on my first try - I didn't pay attention and when I was 99% done melting the ep, I "popped" a bubble in the vellum. So ... back to the table. This time, in my haste/frustration - I didn't figure out till I was coloring that I hadn't quite set the ep on the flower in the upper left (you'll see it looks a bit grainy as a result).
And ... a product I LOVE! I recently tried "Ultra Clean" stamp cleaner from Hero Arts. It worked incredibly with my stamps that were used with pigment inks. Its also specially formulated for use with clear stamps, but I discovered earlier - it works awesome with rubber stamps and pigment inks!