As my time with my foster kittens winds down, they have some things they wanted to shared with all of you. Most of their wisdom was discovered over the water bowl:
1. Even if you have two bowls available, drinking from the same bowl as your sister (at the same time she is) just makes the water taste all that better.
2. Purring and making biscuits while you drink also makes the water taste better.
3. Cute kittens are even cuter when they have a little water droplet hanging off thier chin!
4. If you're not exactly sure where the water level is, just dunk your face right in. Double dunking also gives you a nice facial!
5. Drowning toy mice in your water bowl may seem like a good idea, but our foster mommy says we're not supposed to do that.